USB-C PD or “Power Delivery” is the latest charging specification for USB devices. Power Delivery is only available on devices with a USB-C Connector, and is capable of intelligently negotiating high-current charging up to 100W of power for both charging input and output. CHAMP is capable of up to 60W for compatible devices, such as Macbook, laptops, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and more.
Articles in this section
- CHAMP Pro Series 2 Portable Charger User Manual
- What is USB-C PD?
- What devices will my CHAMP Pro (20k) Portable Charger power up?
- How much power will my CHAMP Pro (20k) Portable Charger pass-through to another device while it’s connected to a power source to recharge itself?
- Can I charge my CHAMP Pro (20k) Portable Charger while it’s charging a device?
- How do I start charging my device once it’s connected to my CHAMP Pro (20k) Portable Charger?
- How do I know when my CHAMP Pro (20k) Portable Charger is fully charged?
- What do the LED lights mean?
- CHAMP Pro Portable Charger User Manual