Yes. Similar to most wireless charging pads, APOLLO DUO does need to be plugged into a power source. This ensures that when you wirelessly set your device down on the pad, it charges as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Articles in this section
- What does the LED light on APOLLO DUO indicate?
- Can I use a case on my phone when charging with APOLLO DUO?
- What if APOLLO DUO is not charging my phone?
- How does APOLLO DUO charging speed compare to traditional wired chargers?
- Can APOLLO DUO charge a phone and Apple Watch simultaneously?
- Does APOLLO DUO emit any harmful radiation?
- Does APOLLO DUO produce excess heat?
- Can I use APOLLO DUO outside the United States?
- Can APOLLO DUO charge a phone and AirPods simultaneously?
- Do I need to plug in APOLLO Duo Wireless Pad to use it?