The recycled polycarbonate material your Disc Case is made of is mixed with an antimicrobial coating that blocks bacteria and germs. Antimicrobial protection is referring to the case itself, not the protection of the phone and not the protection of the user.
Articles in this section
- What if I drop my phone and the screen cracks?
- What should I do if my Disc Case starts to yellow?
- Is Disc Case recyclable?
- Does Disc Case work with a PopSocket?
- Will my phone wireless charge with a Disc Case on?
- How do I clean my Disc Case?
- What does the antimicrobial technology protect against?
- What’s the Disc Case's drop test rating?
- Which phone models are Disc Case available for?