The Nimble Portable Charger will automatically detect when a device is connected and begin charging. If the connected device is capable of high-speed charging, the Portable Charger will automatically switch to high-output mode and the LED status indicator will switch from green to orange.
Articles in this section
- 3-Day (10K) Portable Charger User Manual
- How many times can I recharge my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger battery?
- What do the various colors on the LED indicator mean?
- Can I recharge my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger while charging my device?
- How do I recharge my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger?
- How do I know when my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger is fully charged?
- How do I start charging once my device is connected to the 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger?
- What is Type-C PD?
- What devices will charge with my 3-Day (10k) Portable Charger?